We have been serving the marine industry for over 40 years and are passionate about providing the highest quality products to our customers. If you are looking for new business opportunities and share our passion, we would love to hear from you.
The benefits of synthetic teak decking are becoming more sought after, with many opting for a low maintenance and long-lasting teak alternative for both new and old vessels.
There are 3 ways in which you can join the our supportive Dek-King network team:
1) Retailer and installer of pre-made mats
This option is perfect for chandlers and boatyards who are well suited to meet with customers requirements directly, yet unable to dedicate the time to train in fabrication. As a retailer you will:
- obtain an accurate and detailed template of the customer’s boat area to be covered
- send the template to your nearest distributor for professional fabrication
- receive and install the pre-made panels
2) Dek-King Fabricator / Installer
A hands-on role for those forging close working relationships with ourselves and our distribution network. As a Dek-King fabricator/installer your role will include:
- panel fabrication
Full training and support can be given.
3) Dek-King Distributor
We have an extensive network of global distributors and there remain opportunities in a number of countries for representation of our brand. In these instances, we can offer you an exclusive distributorship for a specific country or region. As a distributor you will:
- develop your area through the training and handling of fitters to facilitate professional deck installations
- stock and distribute the Dek-King range of products
- actively promote your business and the Dek-King brand through exhibitions and advertising within your region
To discuss any of the opportunities listed please complete the form below and our team will be in touch.